Spring Play 2010
-
*"I love scrapes. They are the only things that are never serious."*
The IGA Players and their director Mr. Joe Sears are pleased to announce
that they pla...
As money goes on a sky-diving trip
-
Just about during the end of 2009 North Korea went under a currency
revaluation with no prior announcement. It’s caused mass confusion all over
the country...
Agony aunt about larry rogers response.
-
Dear unreasonable, I think your student was merely trying to be funny, i
think we both know that you really do love this larry rogers character. Ask
yourse...
A new face at I - -
-
"The best communication does not take place in the office, but in the
hallways."
This maxim is lived out by our own secondary principal at I - -, Mr.
Mich...
Mr.Lee and the school
-
Mr. Lee is the secondary principal for GIA. This new principal has many
plans for GIA and himself. He has worked at a few other schools before ours
and is ...
Hoedown - A Fun Filled Country Dance!
-
The Hoedown was originally sponsored by the senior class, as a way for the
school to interact and have a fun filled country evening. This year,
instead of ...
Mr. Lee feature
-
This new school year at --- has a new face to its staff. Born in Korea but
raised in California for most of his life, Michael Lee is now our new
secondary ...
An Interview With Mr. Michal Lee
-
*Mr. Michael Lee has been in Istanbul since last August, starting the
school year as the Secondary Principal of I--. Already there seems to be a
change in ...
No comments:
Post a Comment